Intern / working student (f/m/d) in Global Brand and Fashion Management (B2B, B2C, PR & Fundraising. Location: Frankfurt am Main – remote work possible.
M'englū Paris not only stands for streetwear, but also embodies passion and precision. Founded in 2016 by Paulinus Fung M'englū, it all started with hand-painting t-shirts. But it quickly became an insider tip in the upscale streetwear scene. Our brand is based on that
personal handwork by Paulinus Fung M'englū, which gives each piece of clothing a unique finishing touch.
Our clothing represents tireless effort, sophistication and continuous development. Each piece goes through a careful design and production process that involves craftsmanship
Can always play a key role.
The clear cuts and elegant design of M'englū are often provocative and are characterized by quality and unique craftsmanship. Our goal is to create timeless looks of everlasting beauty.
M'englū products are created through an inspiring development process and combine simple, creative styles in a powerful and timeless way. All our products are made in Europe and offered exclusively in our online shop.
Our logo represents the designer's family name M'englū, and the paint brush stroke
symbolizes the artistic craftsmanship of our label.
At M'englū Paris, our mission to create the best brand in the world is inextricably linked to our commitment to our planet and humanity. Our products are more than clothing; they are a tool to boost self-confidence and emphasize your inner glow. We take responsibility for our planet by producing sustainably and for humanity by supporting social projects. Our customers are part of our global family. We create long-lasting connections and listen carefully to their voices to continually improve.
As an intern/working student (f/m/d) in Global Brand and Fashion Management (B2B, B2C, PR & Fundraising), you will be actively involved in the strategic development and implementation of global brand initiatives. You will gain valuable insights into brand management and the fashion industry and the marketing strategy of our company, both in the B2B and B2C sectors. In addition, you will support the fundraising process for our company development.
1. Support in the conception and implementation of global brand strategies to strengthen our position in the fashion & lifestyle industry, both in the business customer and end customer sectors (B2B & B2C)
2. Participation in the fundraising process to support our company development and
What we offer:
- Individual student mentoring to expand your professional skills
- Access to modern coworking spaces for a creative working environment
- Free drinks and fresh fruits to support your work atmosphere
- Generous employee discount of 35% on M'englū Paris products
- Flexible working hours to optimize your productivity and work-life balance
- Possibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
- Matriculated student in the fields of marketing, brand management, fashion management or related courses
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- Independence, high motivation and outstanding motivation
- Passion for fashion and brand management
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
1. Send your meaningful application with a cover letter, CV and relevant certificates to Paulinus-Fung@menglu-paris.com. Please note in the subject line "Application for Global Brand and Fashion Management Intern/Working Student (B2B, B2C, PR & Fundraising). At M'englū Paris we are a family and ambitious community that works together to achieve great things. We are looking forward to it to get to know you and celebrate successes together. With us you can be part of an open and friendly team culture.